- Amazon donates 0.5% of the price of your eligible AmazonSmile purchases to the charitable organization of your choice.
- AmazonSmile is the same Amazon you know. Same products, same prices, same service.
Goodsearch : Search the web with this Yahoo-powered search engine and Goodsearch will donate a penny for every search.
The three primary ways you can get involved and EARN money for Rays of Hope with Goodsearch are through searching the internet, shopping online, and dining out. Easy, right?
Goodshop : Shop at one of the thousands of participating stores and a percentage of the total is donated. Goodshop also lists coupons!
Gooddining : Dine at one of our 10,000+ participating restaurants and a percentage of the total is donated.
Great Lakes Scrip is a program that earns money for Rays of Hope without donations out of pocket. Members purchase gift cards for places where they plan to shop and use those cards instead of cash or credit. Great Lakes Scrip sells those gift cards to Rays of Hope at a discount. We sell them to you for full face value and you redeem the cards for full face value. Rays of Hope keeps the difference as a rebate, earning a percentage of every dollar spent using the Scrip gift cards.
The Rays of Hope enrollment code is C628LLCB29486.
1. Go to www.shopwithscrip.com and click on create account button in the green family sign up box on the left side of the page. This will take you to the family registration page. Simply fill in the required fields on the form, accept the terms, and select a password.
2. To place an order, log in and shop right from the family home page. It’s easy! Browse specials, look for gifts, or add funds to your gift card.
3. Once orders are submitted to the coordinator, the orders are approved and released as soon as they are shipped.
GreatNonprofits is the leading developer of tools that allow people to find, review, and share information about great — and perhaps not yet great — nonprofits and charities. Write a review about your experience with Rays of Hope- the more exposure we get, the more people we can reach, the more partnerships we can form- the more people we can help!
eBay Giving Works is a program that helps sellers list items on eBay to benefit nonprofit organizations. Any eBay seller with an account in good standing can create an eBay Giving Works listing. Consider selling for Rays of Hope.
iGive is a wonderful way to help Rays of Hope. All you have to do is sign up and select Rays of Hope International. They have a button for your browser if you would like to use that or you can shop on their site. It provides a percentage to Rays of Hope through thousands of shopping websites…from Gap to IKEA. Click the iGive word to sign up.